37. "From Overseas" (Louis IV) 36. "The Posthumous" (John I) 35. "The Lazy" (Louis V) 34. "The Young" (Louis VII) 33. "The Stammerer" (Louis II) 32. "The Fat" (Louis VI) 31. "The Bald" (Charles II) 30. "The Short" (Pepin) 29. "The Tall" (Philip V) 28. "The Simple" (Charles III) 27. "The Handsome" (Philip IV, Charles IV) x 26. "The Pious" (Louis I, Robert II) 25. "The Father of the People" (Louis XII) 24. "The Great" (Charlemagne, Louis XIV, Napoleon I) 23. "The Good" (John II)
• "We are a house of makers, doers, and artists. One of us is an installation artist, another is a writer and hot rock singer, one is a printmaker, one is a southern fashion designer, one does special effects makeup."
• "There is a cat you will be caring for."
• "The room is shared with a lovely young woman and as such, only females need apply."
• "Couples/420/cigarettes/drinking totally ok, but NO PETS."
• "Room DOUBLES AS A MUSIC TEACHING STUDIO from 9:30 AM – 9:00PM ON WED, THUR & FRIDAY so you would need to be out during these hours on these days."
"Content is changing from something people consume to yet another badge they use to identify themselves. Many BuzzFeed lists are as much about psychology as editorial. '27 Signs You Were Raised by Asian Immigrant Parents' is a way for people to say something clever (and possibly meaningful) about who they are. The best part: They don’t have to think about it or be clever themselves." —The listicle is here to stay, apparently, and we can blame it on young people and their inability to focus on anything that requires more than 30 seconds of sustained [...]
San Diego Zoo Condor Cam over Osprey Cam? You've got to be kidding me!
Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)
Gary Ackerman (D-NY)
Robert Scott (D-VA)
Pete Stark (D-CA)
Emanuel Cleaver (D-MO)
Mike Honda (D-CA)
Hank Johnson (D-GA)
Justin Amash (R-Mich)
Judy Chu (D-CA)
Names of Television Shows and Movies that Resonated With Me, While Channel Surfing on Sunday Between the Hours of 12-8 PM in an Empty House on the East End of Long Island, Drinking Bourbon and Contemplating the Dissolution of a Two-Year Relationship (Mostly My Fault)
"Doubt," Starz "On Edge," ABC "The Heartbreak Kid," TBS "The Soloist," HBO
Every year, we learn afresh how awful it is to live in D.C. It is that time again for The Hill's "50 Most Beautiful People." Basically I wouldn't instigate intercourse with any of these people even if I were using Peggy Noonan's genitalia. (Well?) Although on the plus side, the people of color percentage is up this year to an astounding double digits! There really is change in the ethers.
15) Z.Z. Top's First Album, 1971
16. George H.W. Bush's gallon of milk
15. Michael Dukakis' ride in an M1 Abrams tank
14. Ross Perot's claim that Republicans were going to ruin his daughter's wedding
13. George W. Bush's name-that-Pakistani-prime-minister
12. Joe Biden's plagiarism
11. Mondale's promise to raise taxes
36. Howard the Duck
35. Mallard Fillmore
34. The Aflac Duck
33. Mrs. Beakley
32. Webbigail Vanderquack
29. Flintheart Glomgold
• Dave Walker (replaced Ozzy briefly in 1977 for one TV performance)
• Ian Gillan (ex-Deep Purple, vocals on 1983's Born Again)
• Glenn Hughes (ex-Deep Purple, vocals on 1986's Seventh Star)
• Don Airey (ex-Rainbow and Hammer keyboardist, played on Never Say Die)
• Vinny Appice (Tony Iommi look-alike, drums on Mob Rules, Live Evil, Dehumanizer, and several '90s reunion tours)
Biggie's Oeuvre (Including the Junior M.A.F.I.A. Album 'Conspiracy,' But Excluding 'Duets') In Order
56. Biggie 55. Hope You Niggas Sleep 54. Playa Hater 53. Another 52. Last Day 51. Can I Get Witcha 50. Nasty Boy 49. B.I.G (Interlude)