11. Parental Guidance. Starring Zombie Billy Crystal.
10. The Impossible. Upside: Ewan McGregor likely to be shirtless. Downside: distressing death and dying and disaster, in a real-life thing that happened, but was actually so much worse than even this. (This movie is supposed to be very, very good, but I cannot.)
9. On the Road. "Jack Kerouac’s iconic novel about the Beat Generation comes to the big screen starring Kristen Stewart."
8. Jack Reacher. LOL IDK with this. But what if it's another Tom Cruise awesome surprise movie, like Knight and Day? WHAT THEN?
7. Amour. I adore you, Michael Haneke. But I need my incredibly glacial films about [...]