10. Man describes another man as having “been around less the last three months than my wife’s period.”
9. Someone has sex with Colin Farrell because the show couldn’t end without that.
8. Woman white-knights a sex worker who was fine and happy and did not need saving, ruining her career.
7. When the sex worker says she did not need saving, woman continues to steamroll her, saying “I’m the only one who can get you out” and then threatens her: “You reach out to those men I’ll let them know you talked to a cop.”
6. Man says derisively to woman, “You see me managing an Applebees?” Woman says, “I worked at one once. They give you a shift meal.”
5. Woman says, “I think I might be unfair to people sometimes.”
4. Man tells man being blackmailed over his sexuality, “If you’d just been honest about who you are no one would be able to run you.”
3. Woman says a dark element of her past is “not something I talk about”; man tells her “that’s one of the things I admire about you.”
2. Woman tells another woman, “Maybe you were put on earth for more than fucking.”
1. Woman responds, “Everything is fucking.”