Fuck you very much.
I, too, would be angry if I were trapped inside of a nutshell. So cramped and fibrous.
Why is David Rees wasting his time with this bullshit when he could be making the world a more wonderful place with Relationshapes?
@heb ... Yeah. I just looked @ the Wellman's website; it's definitely Drink v2.0. The pubification of First Ave is when you take a fine dining establishment like NBA City and turn it into something like Hubert's. Travesty.
@Abe Sauer Thanks for sneaking in the snaps for Longfellow!
Sex World, Nicollet Mall, and the 35W Bridge--I think that Ms. Heaney needs to get out more.
@heb The Drink in DT is turning into "Wellman's Pub." The pubification of First Ave continues. Thought, it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for outdoor baseball @ Target Field.
@cherrispryte I don't know, I'm torn!
I did a dance (with hula-hoops and home-made, tie-dyed outfits, natch) to "Under the Sea" for the Third Grade Talent Show.
But, I used "Part of Your World" to try out for Varsity Choir.
But! "Kiss the Girl" is still on my iPod...in several different versions.
I know, I know. You're on the edge of your seat waiting for my decision. Why does everything have to revolve around me? Whhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy?
Headline. "State Farm's Bold New Venture: Black Magic Endangered Species Taxidermists"
Stuff My Minnesota Mother outlawed:
- Eating before thanking the Lord. (Both "God is Great" and "Come Lord Jesus" are acceptable.)
- The phrases "pissed off" and "shut up."
- Hats at the kitchen table.
- Wearing tube-tops with overalls. ("You look naked! NAKED!")
- Playing with toys until Thank You notes for such items were written.
- Shorts unless it was at least 45º outside.
- Leaving any item out in the rain.
- Calling people after 8:00 PM.
- Wasting food.
- Addressing adults by their first names (unless prefaced by aunt or uncle).
- Taking longer than "twenty minutes" to get anywhere or do anything.
- Black lipstick and incense.
- "In Living Color"
- Crossing freeways on your bike.
Basically oppressed, really. I feel lucky to have survived.
Love this song...but all I can think about is his spoiled brat of a daughter that was on My Super Sweet 16. She was hideous.
On Why We Cry
TO PROVE THAT I AM NOT A MACHINE>>>