All I really want to do is play F/M/K with you.
When I learned that foot-flushing was a thing, or more precisely that Southern women flush their leavings away with the toes of their shod feet, I asked my sister if it could possibly be true, not believing it. Of course we do, she said: "Just think of all the feet that have been on that handle!"
On Column Filed
The only way you could improve that is if there were a Westgate Mall closer than Rochester.
Had me at "I dove deeper".
"'And you, Atrocious Tosches,' he'd bellow, mispronouncing my name to fit the tiresome rhyme he never got tired of turning, waving the little ruler toward me, 'you'd better finish that book and put my great ass in it.'"
And so he did.
And now he's spam-commented.
Wow, hand in the air, lots of questions about these clowns. These six Joint Terrorists just volunteered the information that they were aware of the family's Google search history? And they were confident of being welcomed in with badges and no warrants?
The Babylonian Chronicles have a Facebook page. Just saying.
People* with a bad conscience about a thing don't call the thing by its plain name.
Counting the word "fuck" in this post.
1. Number of times the guy who wants to fuck around on his wife uses the word "fuck": 0
2. Number of times Polly uses forms of the word "fuck": 25
3. Number of words in Polly's answer: 2,506
4. Percentage of Polly's words that are forms of the word "fuck": 1.00%
5. Instances of the word "fuck" used by Polly in the sense of fucking: 14
6. Instances of the word "fuck" used figuratively by Polly or as an adverb or expletive: 11
7. Data for the cheater guy corresponding to 2-6 above: 0, 515, 0%, 0 , 0.
[* Or their troll personae.]
Fuck him. Alice M has her favorite narrative routines and uses them, and now Chris read all her stories in a row and wants to piss? Imagine somebody forced to read and report on the collected attitudes of Chris Lorentzen. Just fuck the drugstore truckdrivin' little bitch.
All the high-end gear, class marking, competitive viciousness, technical sophistication and cultural capital that gets lavished on what amounts to hanging around and killing time in expensive company until you suddenly find yourself hurtling down a mountainside in the middle of a vast, lethal snowball... But enough about the New York Times and the fate of journalism; let us speak of winter sports in America.