Quantcast

IBentMyWookie

IBentMyWookie

I'm pretty terrific.

On Ask Polly: My Boyfriend Won't Stop Raging About My Sexual History

*whoopiinghostmollyyouindangergirl.gif*

(but the stuff about not disclosing your Herpes was hella awful. That one thing he's right to be pissed about)

Posted on June 11, 2014 at 12:55 pm 0

On What to Say to a Man in a Short-Suit

I believe the appropriate thing to say it "Now now, little boy, don't cry, we'll find your mommy, she has to be somewhere here"

Posted on June 6, 2014 at 4:06 pm 4

On What Does Your Whorephone Say About You?

@KarenUhOh A Britanny is not a goal; it is a consequence.

Posted on May 27, 2014 at 1:37 pm 6

On Summer Trend Consecrated

"it’s filled with fruit juice and fruit punch and all the things that taste sweet and nice"
Hi, your ELECTED OFFICIAL talks like that. I just really wanted to point that out.

Posted on May 27, 2014 at 10:41 am 2

On A Drone Tried to Kill Me at a Gizmodo Party

@KarenUhOh What's the standard of care for Kinja?

Posted on May 23, 2014 at 12:20 pm 0

On The Male Topknot Takes New York

I ain't mad at it.

Posted on April 25, 2014 at 12:50 pm 0

On The End Of Comments

This is the only site on which I read the comments. So I would say, keep the comments on this site, DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY on all others, especially G**ker

Posted on April 15, 2014 at 12:55 pm 0

On All That We Have Foreseen Has Come To Pass In Brooklyn

@IBentMyWookie Boggle, not Boogle, you daft finnbar

Posted on March 26, 2014 at 1:34 pm 0

On Ask Polly: Should I Have This Baby?

With a big disclaimer that I don't know the governing law in the letter-writer's state (or indeed which state she's in), it's important to note that often men think that signing away parental rights means no child support is payable. That's not the case (where I live, anyway). So LW should keep in mind that maybe after a few months/years of paying support, the dad will seek access to the child, which means that he is back in your life, with all of the implications of same. In sum, do not count on his word re signing away his parental rights and just fucking off into the sunset. If you have this kid, there's a strong chance you'll be dealing with this guy for life (or 18-23 years at the least)

Posted on March 26, 2014 at 1:16 pm 1

On All That We Have Foreseen Has Come To Pass In Brooklyn

@Beagle I promise you that there is no way that this child's parents know the first thing about Ireland or even where to find it on a map. The name Finnbar, to them, is almost certainly the result of a drunken Boogle game.

Posted on March 26, 2014 at 12:12 pm 1