29. Misty Malarky Ying Yang, a Siamese cat belonging to the President’s daughter (Carter)
28. Washington Post, Yellow-Headed Mexican parrot (McKinley)
27. Maude, pig (Teddy Roosevelt)
26. Old Whitey, a horse the President had used during wartime and from whose tail White House visitors would pull hairs to keep as souvenirs (Zachary Taylor)
25. Old Whiskers, an ill-tempered goat who once escaped the White House lawn and had to be chased down Pennsylvania Avenue (Harrison)
24. Sweet Lips, Scentwell, Drunkard, Taster, Tipsy, Tipler, Lady Rover, Searcher, Mopsey, Captain, Vulcan, and Cloe, hounds (Washington)
• "[H]e went home and asked his mother for a big piece of cardboard. She gave him a dress box from the Bon Ton Store, which she had been saving."
• "Encyclopedia did not lift his eyes from his book, How to Build a Nuclear Reactor."
• "The Tigers were busy racing garter snakes."
• "The [egg]-spinning field was the smooth marble slab under the statue of Thomas Edison."
• "The Browns were having left-over meatloaf for dinner one night when the telephone rang."
• "Everyone was very impressed with the idea of a Costco casket."
• "We decided to purchase the beautiful 'Mother Casket' after reading all 11 reviews with a score of 5 out of 5 stars."
• "The mortuary was familiar with the BRING YOUR OWN CASKET (BYOC)—although they did not tell me when the casket had arrived."
• "I think that my Mom would have been delighted with the purchase. She looked lovely with the lilac color of the casket."
• "It was much easier than standing in a room full of caskets trying to choose one."
43. Dysfunctional Family TV Dramas 42. Dark Biographical 20th Century Period Pieces 41. Classic Goofy Musicals 40. Critically-acclaimed Underdog Dramas 39. Suspenseful Spy Movies Based on Real Life 38. Quirky Crime TV Shows 37. Feel-good Opposites-Attract Movies 36. Revenge Movies 35. Gory Action & Adventure 34. Romantic Gay & Lesbian Coming-of-age Movies 33. Critically-acclaimed Nature & Ecology Documentaries 32. Gritty Conspiracy Movies 30. Controversial Courtroom Movies 31. Campy Prison Movies
Other Things Missouri Representative Todd Akin Believes To Be True About The Uterus, Besides Its Ability To "Shut Down" A Legitimate Rape
• The average uterus is "cash only."
• When provoked or frightened, a uterus emits a high-pitched scream that instantly stuns its attacker.
• The natural enemies of the uterus are the locust, the hawk, the carpenter ant, and the witch.
• It is possible to use a uterus to determine the nearest source of fresh water or magnetic North but not both.
• A uterus will freeze at any temperature below that of 15C.
• B.J. Thomas
• Bobby Bare
• Carrie Underwood
• Leroy Van Dyke
• Boxcar Willie
• Bashful Brother Oswald
• Rod Brasfield
• Ferlin Husky
84-65 (tie). Titus (died in AD 81), Nerva (98), Trajan (117), Hadrian (138), Antoninus Pius (161), Marcus Aurelius (180), Septimius Severus (211), Tacitus (276), Constantius I (306), Gallerius (311), Constantine I (337), Constantius II (361), Theodosius I (395), Arcadius (408), Constantius III (421), Honorious (423), Marcian (457), Libius Severus (465), Olybrius (472), Leo I (474): Natural causes.
64. Vespasian (79): Natural causes; quipped "Uh oh, I think I'm becoming a God" as he died.
63. Diocletian (311): Abdicated voluntarily, lived for six more years in his vast palace compound tending to his vegetable gardens before dying of natural causes.
62. Romulus (~500): Forced to abdicate, sent off to [...]
• ahhh 1968..the 'good innocent part' I was 10 years old, and when me and my friends heard it for the first time, we cried…her going 'away' meant she was dying
• I loved this song when ot firtlst came out. I've lovedbit ever since. I could never list er n to it WI Rt hout balling befote it was half through. Apparently I still cant. thank you
• the first time i heard this song, my cat had just died and it came on the tv and just shook me. i love this song. i cry everytime
52. Trucks 51. The Mangler 50. Sleepwalkers 49. Desperation 48. Grey Matter 47. Ghosts 46. Thinner 45. The Mist 44. Dolan’s Cadillac 43. The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer 42. Riding the Bullet 41. 1408 40. The Night Flier 39. Secret Window
An Incomplete Survey of Newspapers, Magazines, Periodicals, and Books Being Read by Potential Jurors on Wednesday, July 25, 2012, in Baltimore City Circuit Court, Clarence M. Mitchell Jr. Courthouse Jury Duty Waiting Room
• And When She Was Good by Laura Lippman
• What We Talk About When We Talk About Anne Frank by Nathan Englander
• A Walk in the Woods: Rediscovering America on the Appalachian Trail by Bill Bryson
• Something on a Kindle
• The Baltimore Sun (5 instances)
85. The Ugly Vision
84. Cigarette Tricks
83. Demons are Real
82. Ergo Space Pig
81. Some Drilling Implied
80. Pimple Zoo
79. Lord of Overstock
78. Particular Damaged
77. Don't Stop Now
76. You're Not an Airplane
75. A Big Fan of the Pigpen
74. Unleashed! The Large-Hearted Boy
• Canada Goose
• Mute Swan
• Yellow-throated Warbler
• Bald Eagle
• American Robin
35. Makahiki 34. L. Ron Hubbard's Birthday 33. Solstices 32. Pioneer Day 30 and 31. Eid al-Adha & Eid al-Fitr (tied) 29. Purim 28. Diwali 27. Ramadan 26. Lent 25. Pesach 24. Epiphany 23. Equinoxes 22. Yom Kippur
52. The King of the Kosher Grocers 51. Onion Heads 50. Aspirin and Elephants 49. Bashville in Love 48. Aren't We All? 47. Schmulnik's Waltz 46. James Skipworth and the Catfish Colonel 45. Jump, I’ll Catch You! 44. I Think You Think I Love You 43. Tod, the Boy, Tod 42. Maiden's Progeny 41. Grandma Sylvia's Funeral 40. Criminals in Love 39. Six Who Pass While the Lentils Boil 38. The Juice of Wild Strawberries 37. Ding Dong Dead 36. Deflowering Waldo