With Buzzfeed announcing a fresh $15.5 million in funding today, on top of its previous $11.5 million in funding, all web properties should stop and ask themselves: what would you do with that cash? We already have it planned!
• office radio with AM and FM.
• tiny house collection in the middle of the office's sculpture courtyard.
• a "sympathy big board," displaying only least-viewed blog posts.
• Ben Smith's younger, weirder cousin from Ditmas Park, Yaniv Smith.
• an actual awl.
• basement meth lab (because media companies just becoming tech companies is very 2011; 2012 is about dreaming bigger).
• a fearsome, extremely [...]