Previously: • Bret Easton Ellis—Or Dr. Seuss? • Ask Reddit—Or Sociopath Quiz Question? Alex J. Mann is a writer, director and comedian living in New York City. He’s written for Nickelodeon, The Morning News, CollegeHumor and National Lampoon. You can check out his comedy projects here and follow him on Twitter here.
1. Which do you find more exciting during a storm—the lightning or the thunder?
2. Would you be able to live alone if you were the last person on this earth?
3. If all of the possibilities were in place, would you eat the fish half of a mermaid?
4. Does violent punishment actually solve anything?
5. If you were to live in an isolated area, what would you want to have?
6. What is the shortest time you've gone from meeting someone to making up a story about having sex with them?
7. Do you tend to have many short-term relationships but never any meaningful long-term ones?
8. What [...]