Are you an Instagram filter junkie or do you spend hours in Photoshop refining your shots? No matter your skill level, your photography could be used to serve as the inspiration for a short film directed by a lineup of celebrities. Canon’s Project Imaginat10n is a film festival that invites photographers to submit photos, five of which will then be chosen by judges Ron Howard and his daughter, actor/director Bryce Dallas Howard. These five winning photos will then be used by the following lineup of celebrities to be the creative inspiration for a slate of short films:
- Eva Longoria (Film and TV actress)
- Jamie Foxx (Academy Award® winner)
- Biz Stone (Co-founder of Twitter)
- Georgina Chapman (Designer and co-founder of Marchesa)
- James Murphy (Founder of LCD SOUNDSYSTEM)
In this video, Ron Howard talks about how people of all backgrounds can find their inner creativity through this project. Check out the video, then head over to Project Imagination for more information.