We don’t really have to do anything more than quote the headline on this press release: “Experience a Day in the Life of Manhattan’s Elite on the Tour of ‘Gossip Girl’ Sites.” But seriously: what, you can’t walk into Henry Bendel all on your own, without someone telling you it was on the T.V.? It’s a fucking department store!
For immediate release
Contact: Cathy Wilke
Phone: (212) 683-3516
Experience a Day in the Life of Manhattan’s Elite on the Tour of Gossip Girl Sites
Hello Upper East Siders and Gossip Girl Fans! Enter the playground of the privileged prep school teens on a brand new tour of Gossip Girl Sites, courtesy of On Location Tours.
Live a day in the life of Serena, Blair, Chuck, Dan, Vanessa, and Nate on this three hour guided bus tour that goes to more than 30 locations that were used in filming the hit TV series. Find out behind the scenes information and little known facts about the cast and crew of Gossip Girl from local New York City actors and actresses who are the guides on this exciting tour.
* Visit the New York Palace Hotel, home to the Bass and Van der Woodson families where so many of the scenes from Gossip Girl take place.
* Be “spotted” by that most ubiquitous blogger at the Constance Billard School for Girls/St. Jude School for Boys.
* See the lavish Fifth Avenue building that Blair Waldorf calls home.
* Shop at Henri Bendel where Blair and Serena shop.
* Get a glimpse of Eleanor Waldorf’s shop in the meatpacking district
* Go past the restaurant where Dan and Serena have their second date.
The tour costs $40 per person and runs on Fridays and Sundays at noon. Tours depart from in front of the Palace Hotel. Private tours are available at any time. Advance purchase is required, as tours usually sell out. Tickets can be purchased online at www.screentours.com or by calling Zerve at (212) 209-3370
On Location Tours, Inc. is the world leader in TV and Movie tours. Based in New York City, On Location Tours also operates tours of Sex and the City Hotspots, Sopranos Sites, New York TV and Movie Sites, Washington DC TV and Movie Sites, and Central Park Movie Sites. The company was founded in 1999, by Georgette Blau, a 1996 graduate of Skidmore College.